Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What TO Wear to a Football Game

More Bama gameday photos to share. For lack of a better theme these photos are positive images of my family and friends for the most part in okay attire and sans mullet hair styles.

This first photo is of my nephew, Jackson in his Bama gear surrounded by some lovely Bama baton twirlers. You know this photo's going on his My-Space page... you know it is.

Here I am with my good friends and newlyweds, Daveanna They were kind enough to grace our tailgate with their bright smiling faces. We had to give a big thumbs-up to the Tide before the kickoff. BTW... that's my exaggerated big impact smile... that's why it looks cheesy.

I was guest of my bro, Stewart and his wife Cherie. We had so much fun before, during and after the game. Although Cherie and I had to monitor the drunk girl behind us during the game. She spilled her drink twice and we just knew she ws going to hurl on us at any moment. Luckily we were safe and made it through without that happening.

Thanks for the ticket, guys!

.

5 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn.

I wanna be a baton twirler if you get to look like that.

I like the sparkly outfits too.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Dave said...

May I utilize the "big impact smile"? I think that could be huge for my social standing.

Roll Tide!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Alli's Mom said...

Now THIS is how you dress to go to a Bama game. Dammit! Act like you have some class (people in your previous post)....geez!

Roll Tide Bart!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Oh. You brought back a bad memory. I got hurled on one time at a Georgia/USC game. NOT FUN.
Looks like y'all had a GREAT time!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Nice shots! That baton chicks pic looks like it should be in a calendar! I'm glad you had a fun time - minus drunk girl...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home