Thursday, August 10, 2006

His Name is "Magnus"


My pretend dog's name is Magnus. My daughter's favorite choice ... named after Will Ferrell's son.

I think it fits him perfectly. Thank you all for your input. As you all know, it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks... in the end the main woman in the house has the final say... am I right?

-------------------------------------------

I'm coming clean on the whole "FRAGILE Incident" as it has come to be called. Of course there was blatent over-use of the word "FRAGILE" on the boxes. I just didn't want to upset the bride-to-be before her big day... but then it got to be a pride thing for me and my street cred.

But Anna is such a good friend of mine I know she can admit when I am right.

.

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I like Magnus.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Bart,

If you need me I will be here under the bus....where you threw me.

Sincerely,

Dave

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Main woman in the house has final say? Well, thanks for stating the obvious. Betcha can't guess my gender. :)

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Magnus does fit him!
My hubs has a creed "If Momma ain't happy - ain't nobody happy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home