Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Answers

Janet wins the contest being the first to answer all correctly. So she gets to spend the afternoon with me. No airfare included (sorry). Just drive on by next time your in the North Alabama area.

Thanks to all who played along...

The Answers:
1. "Dy-No-Mite!!!" - JJ, Good Times
2. "Heeeeeeeere's Johnny!" - Jack Torrance, The Shining and Ed McMahon on the Tonight Show
3. "Sit on it" - Happy Days
4. "Wheeeee Doggies" - Uncle Jed, Beverly Hillbillies
5. "Hasta la vista, baby" - The Terminator
6. "Houston, we have a problem" - Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
7. "Where's the Beef?" - Clara Peller in commercials for Wendy's
8. "Yada yada yada" - Seinfeld
9. "Don't have a cow man" - Bart Simpson
10. "Can you hear me now?" - Verizon Wireless ads
11. "BAM!" - Emeril Lagasse

Extra Credit:
"Wha' Happened?" - Mike LaFontaine (played by Fred Willard) in the movie "A Mighty Wind" so so so funny!



3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Dammit. I hate that I missed the game. I think I knew them all except for the the "Where's the Beef's lady name.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Extra Credit:
"Wha' Happened?" - Mike LaFontaine (played by Fred Willard) in the movie "A Mighty Wind" so so so funny!

Yeah it is funny all right but not as funny as "Waiting for Guffman" When Corky dances while wearing his pants backwards I nearly wet my pants.

PS Sorry about my quotes ....some how I was thinking of favorite lines instead of ones that became popular!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

I never saw all of the Mighty Wind but I love Best in Show.

Those actors that do a lot of movies together are so funny. (Willard, Christopher Guest, Eugene Levy, Catherine O'Hara)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home