Sunday, July 09, 2006

Under-Rated

"What characterizes the truly UNDER-rated icon is that its reputation is all out of proportion to the enjoyment, satisfaction, or benefit that can be, or commonly is, derived from it... blah, blah, blah."

In line with yesterday's theme...
here is my list of things
that I find to be under-rated:

Shaved-Ice
Hand Signals
Kreme Delite's Chilidogs
Pats on the Back
Contradictions
Stating the Obvious
Baby Wipes
White Space
Dogs
Un-salted Raw Almonds
Hand-Written Mail
Oscar Mayer Ready-to-Serve Real Bacon Pieces
Proper Use of Punctuation Marks
Silence
Plastic Ware
Big Stack of Quarters
4 Part Harmony
Gravy Boats
Old People
Secret Plays (any sport)
Plagiarism
Sweat
.

4 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I am definitely with you on the under-rated, especially baby wipes and old people. Nothing like your toddler taking a monster dump and *gasp* you only have two wipes but you make them suckers COUNT.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

I'm with you on:
Pats on the Back - I'm a touchy feely person
White Space - it always gets taken out of the projects I work on and then we always come in late - I wonder why?
Dogs
Un-salted Raw Almonds - nummy
4 part Harmony - I love acapella
Old People

I'm not with you on:
Gravy Boats - I have too many - want some?
Sweat - I'm have too much - want some? (Hot flashes seem to be starting - arghhhh!)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Here's where we agree:

~Shaved-Ice
~Hand Signals - like flipping someone off
~ANY Chilidogs
~Pats on the Back
~Contradictions
~Stating the Obvious
~Baby Wipes
~Dogs
~Proper Use of Punctuation Marks - biggie for me
~Silence
~Secret Plays (any sport)

Sweat, Bart? I can't like sweat.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Nap Queen said...

Dogs....and silence....the proper use of punctuation marks...old people. Sigh. All wonderful things.

Now un-salted raw almonds? I have to give an "ick" to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home