Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stand Corrected


I feel I was a bit too hasty with the accusations against Anna over-using "FRAGILE" when labeling her moving boxes. As a matter of fact... I think she used just the right amount of "FRAGILE" labeled boxes.. not too many, not too few. What I did mean to accuse you (or David) of was over-use of duct tape.

Did I mention she and David will be getting married in less than 2 weeks?

Here is a logo that I designed for their official wedding logo (it did not meet with their approval) Not sure what the final logo looks like.

6 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gee, I dunno why any wedding logo that incorporates hunting paraphenalia would be poo-pooed by the bride to be.

No fun.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Dave said...

That one never made the final approval because you never showed us that one! So you've been holding out on us? Honestly...that one is new to me.

Geez....did Anna get to you or something? I've never seen you back pedal that fast!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I love a guy who "stands corrected" ;)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Nap Queen said...

I'm with TKW. Not girly enough for a wedding logo. You know, it really IS up to the bride :)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Would you like some gravy with your crow?

She's beautiful!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Kami said...

I don't know what's wrong with the logo! Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home