Saturday, July 29, 2006

Not On the Same Page

I heard back from the woman that wanted to hire me away from my self employment finally. She said that we "are not on the same page".... which is code for "you want how much money?"

Maybe I pushed it too far by asking for my own Seaside beach-front-condo. And I think I made her nervous by asking if shirts were required to comply with their business casual Friday attire. Hey... I have shirts!

Oh well ... at least I'll still have time to fullfill my blogging obligations.
.

6 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Jes said...

Sorry it didn't work out...sounds like you're taking it well though!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Aw, too bad! But yes, at least you still have the freedom of working for yourself - and blogging! BLOGGGGGING!!!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Kami said...

Well, damn. Sorry.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, her loss.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Atta spirit!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hey if you didn't "need" the job, unreasonable demands are not so unreasonable. Their loss not yours. Keep on keepin' on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home