Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What NOT to Wear to a Football Game

Had a big Labor Day Weekend... went to the Alabama v. Hawaii opening football game in Tuscaloosa, AL. I have so many photos I could make 5 or 6 posts out of them, but I'll try and cram them into 3.

I just included these bodypainters in this post ... but they could easily go in the "What TO Wear to a Football Game" post. They were having fun and they are young and probably dumb. Spiced things up a bit. But come on ... Dude on the end! Put a sweatshirt on.


These four girls had on these dresses that go all the way to the ground. They are either A) Jehovah's Witness B) Wiccans or C) Stoners

Mullets were plentiful and I shot this one in the Bear Bryant Museum. His friend is giving me the "what you lookin' at" stare.

I'm sure this guy had a good reason to roll up his pants. Maybe it is a trend that I'm just not aware of... either way... I'm protecting his identity.

Bama won the game btw... Roll Tide Roll! Nothing like a WIN to make you forget that some of these people live in the same state.

.

5 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger Jes said...

As for the second photo, if they were Jehovah's they'd be too busy hassling me to make the game. I'm like a magnet for them! Even in Korea they track me down!!

GO PITT!!!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I think it's funny that you only felt the need to hide the identity of the last guy.

Did you get a picture of the newly married guy dancing on the quad?

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Alli's Mom said...

They showed that first group multiple times on the PPV broadcast. It took me a minute to realize the girl was actually wearing a top!

I'll be up in T-town for homecoming....

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Liberal Banana said...

That is so awesome. I hate that the fat(ter) guy in the first picture is also wearing Crocs. I HATE those shoes and to see a man wearing them makes me want to kick him in the groin.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Holy... the mullet guys friend looks like he would totally give a beat down LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home