Monday, August 21, 2006

They're Hitched

"Daveanna"

Went to my buddies' (Dave & Anna) wedding Saturday night. It was the funniest wedding I have ever been to ... lot's of laughs ... some intentional ... some not.

They had tons of slide shows and audio and video running at different points during the ceremony. Is that a trend? I haven't been to a wedding in a few years so I don't know. Anyway it was very well done and entertaining. The flower girl and the ring bearer both exited the stage because they were either bored or wanting their respective mommies. But that always comes off as cute and funny.

I wish them both a long happy marriage. Both great kids... I need a tissue.
.

8 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Congrats to them! Did he shoot his own wedding?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Weddings that aren't funny are no good. Congrats to the couple!

I like the idea of combining couple's names...DaveAnna, Brangelina, Bennifer... My bf is Eric - maybe we should be called NicRic? Yes, I like it indeed.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! How fun!!!

I hope he's going to do a blow-by-blow of the whole wedding on his blog for those of who weren't invited...errrrr, I mean couldn't make it.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I so love your work. :)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yep it's a trend. I have seen many slide shows at weddings lately. The trick is to keep them short and sweet. Sometimes they are just too damn long.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart,
I'm so glad that you made it to the wedding....however, I could kick your butt for not coming up to us! I have some interesting honeymoon stories that you will get a kick out of, so give me a buzz sometime this week! Talk to you later!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I was reserving my comment to you until I checked the guest book to confirm your attendence. I did that tonight...so now...I can say, "Thank you for coming Bart!"

So you and Larry couldn't have found us and said "hey"? We were pretty easy to find...we were the radiantly happy couple with the sweet outfits.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Dave said...

P.S. By "interesting honeymoon stories" Anna means stories that involve David, Nudity, and Room Service.

P.S.S. I also have an interesting story that involves me, Poison guitarist C.C. Deville, and an extremely awkward moment in the hotel lobby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home