Friday, October 28, 2005

Life in the BDW Suite


It was brought to my attention from a reliable source that I am living in an apartment once occupied for a couple of months by Billy Dee Williams. BDW was filming a movie in Huntsville last year and needed a place to kick back away from the throngs of groupies, stalkers, hangers-on and suck-ups... so he chilled where I now also chill.

There are no visible signs that there was once Hollywood greatness within these walls... but if you are very quiet late at night you can almost hear the Colt 45 jingle.


Tours are available
Mon. - Fri. 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00
Closed Sunday.
.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Wow it was just last year?! I thought this was back in the day!

I hope you realize what you have started...you just kissed your privacy goodbye! Do you need me to come and work the ticket counter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home